Position: Consulting Analyst
Pretium Partners Asia is an independent management consulting firm that helps accelerate clients’ growth and increase profitability through effective reward, performance and strategic human resource strategy. We help our clients create value and architect change through our unique spectrum of management consulting services which includes benchmarking, incentive plan review and design, organization transformation, business performance management, and mergers & acquisitions.
We work with our clients as partners and our advice and solutions are shaped by each client’s unique needs and business context. We strongly believe in industry expertise and maintaining long-term client relationship.
As an Analyst, you will work side-by-side with the partners while you develop technical skills and gain experience working with clients. You will have immediate exposure to real client assignments which will draw on your ability to analyze data, draw conclusions and present results. Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Serve as a member of an integrated project team on consulting projects requiring benchmarking and other quantitative analyses
- Perform industry and financial research, keep abreast of compensation, wider human resources and regulatory trends
- Help execute industry research and business development plans by identifying key target clients and supporting analyses for proposals
- Deliver analyses and report on-time and on-budget to meet expectations
- Support and client events/ conferences including preparation of marketing materials (i.e. brochures, presentations)
- Provide support to partners on various management tasks, project work, management of business travel and expense claims, book keeping, update of website and any other administrative related matters, as requested
- Undergraduate / Bachelor degree in economics, finance, accounting or business administration major.
- Able to apply analytical skills and methodologies to solve problems
- Strong working knowledge of the following PC-based software applications for analysis and reporting: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Able to produce high quality written work in both English and Chinese (simplified Chinese), such as business reports or proposals.
- Fluent in spoken English and Mandarin is a must.
- Able to convey ideas in coherent, fluent and logical manner, committed to quality
- Team player; ability to work independently as well as in a team
For interested candidates, please send your application letter, resume and your salary expectation to email@example.com.
Candidates can consider their applications unsuccessful if they are not contacted within 4 weeks after they submit their applications.